Affiliate marketing is the process of earning a commission by promoting other people’s (or company’s) products. You find a product you like, promote it to others, and earn a piece of the profit for each sale that you make. Affiliate marketing is a cost effective means of combining established marketing techniques with technology for business success.
How Does Affiliate Marketing Work?
Affiliate marketing is generally defined as a referral program that gives commissions those who successfully refer a potential client or leads to your site. Sometimes called an advertising affiliate Internet program, it is one of the most cost-effective and efficient means to drive online revenue.
The more people who are advertising your company, services, or products online, the more successful you will be. An affiliate marketing is essentially a sales force compensated based on their performance. Creating an affiliate marketing program will allow you to focus your attention on other aspects of your business.
What we do
- Help select the right affiliate networks that meet your goals
- Set up the affiliate program on the chosen networks
- Promote your affiliate program; review the affiliate application & signup new affiliates
- Create marketing collaterals for affiliates – images, banners & catalogs
- Monthly, weekly & ad hoc affiliate communication
- Set up data feeds for affiliates
- Analyze individual affiliate’s performance and communicate with them to help them
- Periodic reports on the performance of the affiliate marketing channel
Why choose us?
Our agency-level relationships span over all major affiliate networks, including Commission Junction, Impact Radius, eBay Enterprise, CAKE and LinkShare. These relationships help to ensure that the best rates are negotiated for our clients. Excellent rates, combined with our methodical approach to the Affiliate selection process, enables Rise Interactive to partner with publishers that embrace our client’s brands, drive conversions and achieve ROI goals.