For WordPress Blog and Websites with up to 10 plugins.
ALL WORDPRESS MAINTENANCE PLAN SERVICE WOULD INCLUDE:
- Update the WordPress core application to the latest release – one of the best ways to keep your site secure and hack-resistant
- Update the plugins to the latest releases – required for continued compatibility with the latest WordPress release
- Update the theme to the latest release – if available (only for unmodified themes or with the use of child themes)
- Clean up the site, delete unused plugins and themes – for enhanced security and performance
- Full site backup of all theme and plugin files and databases – database backup stored on your server and all files and database backup stored locally on DeLime’s system for a backup external to your server. These backups are done before and after the updates.
- Review the site statistics on Google Analytics*
- Analyze the site using Google Webmaster Tools* – for malware, site maps, indexing issues and missing page redirects
- Update the site’s Copyright date
- Email you with a status report of the findings each month